what a super fun age this is!!!! i can’t even believe it! i LOVE that he is still a baby, but is also WALKING and almost talking.
ack! so freaking cute!
here he is standing up on his own…in the last two he is smiling at his accomplishment. i can’t help but smile and clap for him!
some things i want to remember about this past month:
- he is WALKING! it’s the best thing ever! i love that he can get around, he’s so much happier now!
- he now says ‘ear’ along with ‘mama’ ‘dada’ ‘bah’ (ball) ‘haiiiiiii” (Hi) and i think that’s it. he’s said other things, but these are the ones he uses regularly
- he has a new sign: “again” for when we read books and sing!
- his favorite things to do are putting items inside something (balls into milk jug, monsters into ice cube tray, etc) and reading books
- still loves to dance
- sleeps so great! still at two naps a day and sleeping 11 hours at night (last night he slept 13!)
- when he sees my water glass within his reach, he picks it up and then stuffs his hand inside and splashes the water. i usually hear him/see him from across the room and tell him to put it down (for fear he will drop it and it will break!) and he tries to set it down gently, but it usually ends up spilling. then, he laughs….LOUDLY! he thinks that’s the funniest thing!
- he can point to his ear, nose, and belly button….as well as our body parts. ha!
- he’s getting to be a bit picky with eating, but i’m glad we were able to get him used to lots of fruits and veggies before he started this phase. he LOVES berries!
- he enjoys giving kisses, like, every 5 minutes. mainly because i always ask if i can have one. hehe