wow. let’s see here…14 months…what’s new:
- he took two steps last week! but, that’s about it! ha! he pulls up on everything and maneuvers around the couch and chairs just great, but i guess he just likes the way of the crawl. 🙂
- i moved his high chair out of the living area yesterday and replaced it with a kiddie table and chair (the one dane’s mom painted and his dad made!)
- started using a spoon by himself more often. i still scoop the food onto the spoon, but he picks it up and puts it in his mouth. next step is eliminating the sippy cup! ahhhh! i know it takes determination and a LOT of patience, something i feel i am lacking these days!
- he LOVES his new kitty roommates, ninnymuggins and scribble, but they don’t really love him. i think he’s only been able to touch them a handful of times.
- he is still sleeping really great on his floor bed and sleeps from 8:00-7:00 during the night and is still taking two naps. although, this past week has been hit or miss with the morning nap. i KNOW he still needs it because on the days he misses he is so unhappy and miserable by his afternoon nap. i think he might be teething. he’s just been a little more irritable than usual. we’ll see if anything pops up.
- speaking of teeth, he still has 8.
- we go to the doctor next month so i’m not sure what he weighs. i’m guessing around 26lbs?
- he is sooooo tan. we jog 3 times a week for about an hour and EVERYONE comments on his skin. he was lucky enough to get his daddy’s genes.
this is what he looked like yesterday morning. i went out to get the paper and there he was (as usual) standing at the door to greet me. it melts my heart every time!