11 months sounds WAY older than 10 months.
next month i will have a one year old!
his ‘firsts’ are happening less frequently.
he’s still cuter than ever.
i think i already blogged all of the photos i took when he was 10 months so i’ll just blog them again!
what he’s learning:
- to say ‘hi’ and ‘bye’ along with waving. he’s really great at waving on his own now.
- signing ‘more’.
- copying sounds, expressions, etc.
- outside things. he loves going out and listening to everything. it’s amazing what we tune out since the invention of iphones, ipods, and iMacs (and other gadgets that aren’t worth mentioning). but, he notices EVERYTHING. it’s such a great reminder to ‘stop and smell the roses’.
what he’s doing:
- crawling, crawling, crawling
- pulling himself up to his knees.
- still sleeping so well! about 16 hours/day and 12 of those at night!
- eating and tasting everything
- bonking his head on everything